Sunday, July 22

ceritera #1


It’s been 5 yrs since I last chat wif my mom thru fon..
She’s here..
Still, I can’t freely talk to her.
Y? It was fated...
A tumor makes her suffered a lot...
Keep worsening till it been removed...
Right now, it’s time 4 recovering n healing...
How I wish she can hear clearly my voice n response 2 me just like b4...
Always looking 4 dat moments again...
Missed all these days when I can share anything wif her.
Notink can interfere our long chit chat...
But now, it seems 2 b much more unbearable dream 2 me.
Only time can heals...
It is just a matter of time...
I just need little more patients...
Prays n hope ALLAH will grant my wish...
After all...im not dat greedy...
I’m so grateful 4 still having her by my side...
It’s just a long way dream 4 a perfection in LIFE!

#ALLAH had granted my wish..
My mom cn starts using the hearing aid..
Thank u ALLAH#


c(^_____________^)v

No comments: